The Endeavour College of Natural Health is offering school leaver scholarships for Australian students. The scholarships are intended for students who want to enroll full-time in undergraduate programme in February 2018 at any of the six universities in Australia.
Scholarships are available to students who want to pursue subjects related to Health Sciences. More specifically, scholarships are awarded to students who opt for Naturopathy Nutritional and Dietic Medicine, Acupuncture, or Myotherapy, or the Bachelor of Complementary Medicine.
Under the programme, the students will have all their tuition costs and fees covered. Overall, five such scholarships are available. The scholarships can be taken in Australia.
In order to qualify for the scholarship, any applicants need to between 19 and 19 years of age. The scholarships are available to students who are either school leavers or gap year students.
Additional criteria include:
· Aged between 17-19 and have been awarded your final year certificate;
· Be turning 18 within six months of commencing study with Endeavour College of Natural Health from February 2018;
· Demonstrate excellence in the candidate’s secondary school results, specifically science subjects such as Chemistry and Biology;
· The Scholarship place is not transferable to other courses;
· The Scholarship recipients must fulfil all application criteria set out by their university of choice;
· Scholarship winner must maintain overall good academic results
The deadline is set by 27 November 2017.