Around the world there are so many bright and promising students who are hindered from reaching their full potential by financial incapacitation. Some of these students are those from parentless or single-parent households.
CustomEssayMeister believe in the educational right of these children hence it is offering financial aid to students from parentless or single-parent households and to students who are personally supporting their own schooling worth up to $1000 for any educational purpose including tuition fees, textbooks, or student loan. The foundation is aware that education is the key to unlocking life’s great opportunities, hence this is a chance for educational right for any eligible candidate.
To be eligible for this grant for school, applicants must be;
– A High school or College student with at least one academic year left to fulfill
– An orphan (having lost both parents) or half orphan (lost one parent)
– Aged between 17 to 22 years
Winning entries will be awarded an endowment of $1,000. This can then be allotted to tuition fees and/or other educational expenses, such as textbooks, payment of student loan, miscellaneous academic fees etc.
Interested candidates are expected to submit the following documents for evaluation;
- A filled-out application form
- An essay that must meet the following criteria;
- Must be within 800-1000 words
- Must be written in English Language
iii. Must be original
- The deadline for application is August 15, 2019.
- The essay could be on any of the following topics;
- Is there a need for a better education system in your country?
- Do grades still matter?
iii. How important is student diversity and learning and experiencing other cultures to education?
- Can Third World countries still catch up with the competition with regard to academic excellence?
- What are the qualities of the 21st century global student?
- 21st century information discernment: Is it the internet a boon or bane?
To find out more about the scholarship, visit the official scholarship website