It is the belief of CustomEssayMeister that many intelligent students are overburdened by life challenges such that it prevents them from reaching their full potential. This is where we can help. CustomEssayMeister is offering financial assistance to students from single-parent and parentless households, and also those who are financing their own schooling to the tune of $1000 for educational purposes such as tuition fee, textbooks, student loan, or any equipment. We are fully aware that education is the key which unlocks life’s great opportunities and it is our intention to give you a chance for your educational right.
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must be;
– High school or college students that have at least one academic year left to fulfill
– Orphan or half-orphan
– Aged between 17 to 22 years old
The deadline for the scholarship is August 15, 2019
A scholarship award worth $1000 USD will be given to the winning entries. This can be allotted to tuition fees and other educational related expenses, this includes textbooks, academic fees, payment for student loans, equipment, etc.
Interested students will be expected to submit the following so it can be evaluated;
– A filled application form
– An essay of between 800 and 1000 words. This must be in English and must be original.
– The essay must be on any of the following topics;
- Is there a need for a better education system in your country?
- Do grades still matter?
- How important is student diversity and learning and experiencing other cultures to education?
- Can Third World countries still catch up with the competition with regard to academic excellence?
- What are the qualities of the 21st-century global student?
- 21stcentury information discernment: is the Internet a boon or bane?
To learn more about this scholarship and apply, visit the official scholarship website