The University of Melbourne offers the Royal Agricultural Society of Victoria Scholarship. The scholarship will be accessible to Australian students.
As being supported by the Royal Agricultural Society of Victoria Limited through the RASV Foundation, if the chance that you are beginning or as of now studying in your third year of a Bachelor of Agriculture, or a Bachelor of Science (Agricultural Science major), can show academic merit, and a pledge to the agricultural business,
This ought to incorporate points of interest on your capacity and ability to be a pioneer in the business. You are likewise required to give points of interest to your future study objectives and how the scholarship will enhance your study. The statements ought to be between 500-1000 words.
To be qualified for the program, you should:
• be selected to start your third year of study in Bachelor of Agriculture or Bachelor of Science (Agricultural Science major)
• provide your academic merit
• exhibit a guarantee to the agrarian business and a limit with respect to the initiative
• If shortlisted, you will be required to go to a short meeting with delegates from the RASV.
• Please take note of that to apply for the RASV scholarship, you should give a statements
• Outlining your promise to the agrarian business. This ought to incorporate subtle elements on your
• Desire and ability to be a pioneer in the business. You are additionally required to give subtle elements of your
• Future objectives and how the scholarship program will enhance your study encounter.
• Statements should be between 500-1000 words.
The deadline for application is until March 10, 2019.