With the aid from RMHC Global and McDonald’s Corporation, it has been made possible for the local Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC) Chapters to grant financial assistance via scholarships to students from localities which experience unavailability of educational and work privileges.
As part of RMHC and McDonald’s continuous mission to make quality education accessible to all children, these scholarships have been effective to uphold their dreams for the youth.
An applicant must satisfy the given qualifications to move forward to the awarding process:
– The applicant must be or has been a senior high school student
– The applicant is not older than 21 years old
– The applicant has the full capacity to take a two- or four-year course in college or university without any disturbances or hesitations
– The applicant is an officially authorized resident of the United States of America
– The applicant lives within the area covered by any active local RMHC Chapter
– The applicant must submit a full application form provided by the corporation and all needed documents ahead of the deadline
-One of the applicant’s parent must have any heritage of an Asian or a Pacific-Islander
Want to know more details about the scholarship and application process? Go to the scholarship provider’s website (m.mcdonalds.com.ph/pages/content/charity) to keep yourself updated.