REF Scholarship Program (REF SP) offering the scholarship for Roma students at the college level comprising of four scholarship plans, accessible on a yearly premise. The Roma Education Fund’s (REF) mission and objective are to close the gap in instructive results amongst Roma and non-Roma. To accomplish this objective, the association underpins arrangements and projects which guarantee quality training for Roma through scholarship, grantmaking, and promotion exercises.
Under the supervision of the Executive Director, the occupant, will’s identity working with three other Scholarship Program Officers situated in REF’s home office in Budapest, will be in charge of the usage of REF SP’s command and scholarship plans.
The principal assignments and obligations include:
- Executing and managing REF’s yearly scholarship cycles.
- Getting ready and submitting instructions papers, advance reports, and status of execution of SP cycles;
- Drafting and giving contribution to the SP reports to benefactors, REF’s yearly reports; giving contribution to the advancement of the SP work design;
- Setting up SP’s info and answering the REF Board Meetings;
- Giving exhortation and contribution to the further advancement of the SP and its grant plans; investigating and surveying the results of work, including discoveries of the facilitators’ reports and the reports of their yearly gatherings, information reports, criticism from accomplice association, and from SP recipients and graduated class;
- Planning work in the SP Alumni and Beneficiary Network’s Facebook Groups;
- Some other obligations.
To be eligible for this scholarship the students must:
- Be a BA degree, ideally in humanities, political and sociologies;
- No less than two years of experience in working with project implementation or potentially NGO part, ideally in advanced education area or working with youth
- Learning of project management organization and solid arranging skills
- Great comprehension of the higher educational program
- Strong data analysis skills
- A written and verbal communication skills in English, learning another language from the REF’s nations of operations is attractive. Information of Romani dialect is considered as included esteem.
- Capacity to work freely and under pressure
- Exhibited gender awareness and sensitivity
The deadline for application is until January 31, 2018