Currently closed for applications
The University of Roehampton, formerly Roehampton Institute of Higher Education, is a public university in the United Kingdom, situated on three major sites in Roehampton, south-west London.
The Roehampton University is offering PhD Studentship in the Department of Life Sciences. This PhD studentship will be supervised by Dr Alan McElligott of the Department of Life Sciences. Number of scholarships that will be provided this academic year is unknown.
Scholarship Award: This PhD is fully-funded by Roehampton University Dept of Life Sciences and will cover Home/EU fees and provide an annual stipend at current Research Council rates. International students would need to be able to pay the difference between Home and Overseas fees for the duration of the programme.
-Applicants should have at least a 2:1 Honours degree (or equivalent) in Zoology, Psychology or a related subject and a relevant Master’s degree.
-Test Requirement: No
-English Language Requirement: International students are required to provide evidence of their proficiency in English language skills.
How to apply:To complete the application, entrants should submit the following documents:
- A cover letter stating the reasons applicant is applying for this studentship and outlining your expertise and relevant skills
- The completed Application Form (RDB1) that can be found at this link https://www.roehampton.ac.uk/graduate-school/Application-Packs
- If English is not applicant’s first language, an IELTS certificate (see the Guidance Notes)
- Applicant’s qualification documents (transcripts and certificates)
- Referees should be asked to submit references direct to the above email address, as soon as possible.Application deadline is September 1,2017.