Currently closed for applications
The Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology informally RMIT located in Melbourne, Victoria is an Australian public research university. The RMIT University pleased to announce the applications for the International Relocation Scholarships.
These scholarships are available to pursue an associate degree, bachelor degree, master’s by coursework, graduate certificate, and graduate diploma.
The scholarship value range up to 1,600$ US Dollar as a one-off payment for up to 10 scholars, and this can only be taken in Australia.
Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university. Students can consult the full list of academics here: https://www.rmit.edu.au/students/search?q=list+of+courses
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship
- An international student presently studying outside of Victoria or New Zealand enroll in one of the following: associate degree, bachelor degree, masters by coursework, graduate certificate and graduate diploma
- Commence in Semester 1 2018.
- Exceed the academic requirement for the program.
- Establish leadership potential and will to act as an ambassador for RMIT
- Submit an application form that includes a 300-word article answering the question “why you would like to study at RMIT”.
- Applicants must have a previous degree.
There is no test requirement, but for those students whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
This is an online application so for further information on how to apply for this scholarship students may check their website:
The application deadline is January 31, 2018