RMIT University offers India and Sri Lanka Pathways Scholarship. Indian or Sri Lanka national applying for credit exchange from any of the underneath qualified pathway accomplices into RMIT Undergraduate program.
The program will contribute AU$5,000 every year towards the yearly educational cost charge of the program, for a most extreme of two years or aggregate $10,000.
One of Australia’s unique tertiary foundations, RMIT University appreciates a worldwide notoriety for perfection in proficient and professional training, connected research, and commitment with the requirements of industry and the network.
To be eligible for the scholarship the students must:
- Be an Indian or Sri Lankan citizen
- Be applying from India or Sri Lanka
- have been conceded credit exchange of units finished at qualified accomplices
- Select in an Undergraduate program in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or Biotechnology beginning in Semester 1, 2019
- There a limited number of scholarships accessible to the choice is aggressive and will be granted to the best students based on their GPA.
- Select a qualified program.
- Present an application to study at RMIT.
- Get an offer to study at RMIT in Semester 1, 2019.
- Present an application for this scholarship.
The deadline for application is until January 15, 2019.