Students of Latin America are encouraged to apply to the RMIT Scholarship for Latin American Students in Australia, 2018. This scholarship is for the Bachelor and Master’s Degree level.
In order to help the Latin American students pursue their college education, The RMIT Scholarship for Latin American is crafted. This scholarship will commence on Semester 1, 2018. This is to aid students in their tuition fees during their entrance to the University. An amount grants worth AU$5,000 will be given to the scholars.
Scholarship can be taken at the RMIT University is Australia which is well known for their technology advancement curriculum. It is a research university situated at Melbourne, Victoria.
Scholars are given the free will to choose among the different courses offered by the University. Follow the link to access their courses and programs. Link to the courses offered by the University https://www.rmit.edu.au/study-with-us.
There are six scholarships in total to be given to all the selected applicants but must be able to meet all the requirements posted.
- Must be a citizen of Latin America countries.
- Applying from any of the above-listed countries.
- Presently enrolled as freshmen in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at RMIT, commencing in 2018.
- First you must elect an eligible program.
- Be able to submit an application to study at RMIT.
- Make sure that you receive an offer to study at RMIT.
- Be able to submit an application for the International Excellence Scholarship.
Deadline of scholarship application will be on January 15, 2018. Go through their online application in this link http://www1.rmit.edu.au/browse;ID=7s8hfo6mbgyx in order to be considered for the list of applicants.