River View Schools Scholarship with the help of Coshocton Foundation is offering a number of scholarship grants to graduating senior high school students in River View High School. It is also open to home schooled students who are living within the River View District geographical boundaries.
To qualify for the River View Schools Scholarship, student applicant must meet the following criteria and submit below mentioned documents:
- A duly accomplished Coshocton Foundation Scholarship Application form
- Acceptance letter of an accredited degree
- Transcript of grade records
- Wallet size photo
- An essay briefly discussing the applicant’s experience in high school
- A description (in 300 words) of the applicant’s River View experience and how it prepared him or her for future plans
The River View Schools Scholarship fund will be paid directly to the school. And if the total amount of the tuition fee is less than the scholarship fund, the extra money will be returned back to the foundation. The amount of the scholarship is yet to be determined.
As for the submission of application, applicants may direct it to the address posted or to their school guidance office. Home schooled applicants can have theirs mailed to Coshocton Foundation, P.O. Box 55, Coshocton, OH 43812.
For more details about the River View Schools Scholarship, the foundation’s website is available for applicant’s perusal and review.
Deadline: February 28, 2018