The Richard McCluggage Scholarship is awarded annually to 2 deserving graduating senior high school students from Coshocton High School, River View High School or Ridgewood High School. Qualified applicants should be ready to commit four years in a college or university.
To be able to qualify for the Richard McCluggage Scholarship, student applicants should comply the following criteria and documents:
- A duly accomplished Coshocton Foundation scholarship Application
- Acceptance letter of an accredited degree/ granting institution certificate
- Transcript of grade records
- Photo of an applicant (wallet-size)
- An essay on the applicant’s love for music
Applicants must note that they should submit their application together with the complete set of required documents. Incomplete applications will not be considered for assessment.
The total worth of the Richard McCluggage Scholarship is $2000.00 and it will be paid directly to the qualified applicant’s school. However, if the total tuition fee cost is less than the amount of scholarship, the extra amount will be returned back to the foundation.
For more details about the Richard McCluggage Scholarship, student applicants may visit their official website.
Deadline: February 28, 2018