The company RapidSeedbox is proud to announce the RapidSeedbox’s $1000 Scholarship for Computer Engineering Students. The scholarship is available for students who are dedicated to pursuing their dream to be computer engineers and help to improve the world with their forward-thinking technology. RapidSeedbox is holding for them a $1000 merit-based scholarship which is offered twice a year. Students who purse their passion in the following fields are considered:
Students who are interested in applying for the RapidSeedbox scholarship must submit an application with a 500 words maximum essay included, telling the company about their career aspirations. Also, entrants must mention how they plan to contribute to their chosen field in the future, based on the following guidelines:
1. The applications must be submitted before 30th June 2017 for the Fall Scholarship and before 30th November 2017 for the Spring Scholarship.
2. The essay should be written in a concise manner and focus on their recent personal achievements.
3. Students are encouraged to submit photos, videos, and further validation documents as proof or supporting content.
The general requirements are as it follows:
1. A minimum GPA of 3.0 (USA/Canada) or Distinction (Australia) enrolled or planning to enroll in an accredited college or university in Fall (of the current year) or Spring (of the following year).
2. Students must be at least 18 years old (at the time of disbursement).
3. Must be citizens of the United States, Canada or Australia.
4. Must be enrolled in an academic program in a Computer Engineering related field.
The deadline is November 30th 2017.