Rapid Access to Medical Specialist offers 22 scholarships to their accredited colleges and universities for the students investing towards their future. They believe that the character, leadership of the community is one important need for education. This program will based on the academic merit of the students, volunteerism and academic transcript. Applicants will be assessed by writing an essay.
Program BURSARIES will be awarded for the students who may have trouble affording schooling due to home, work and community situations on a financial needs basis.
Students must :
- Be in their penultimate year of high school (in Ontario) applying to a full-time program at at an accredited College/University *** in Ontario; or currently studying in an accredited college/university *** (in Ontario) for any full-time degree
2. With a general percentage average at least 2.o
3. With an exemplary character, leadership and good work ethic in the school and community
4. Participate meaningfully in various volunteer and community activities
5. Currently residing in Ontario at the time of award notification
Below are the value of the Scholarships:
2 x $1000
6 x $500
5 x $200
10 x $100
2 x $500
5 x $200
10 x $500
Number of scholarships available: 22
1. Visit http://rapidaccesstomedicalspecialists.ca/scholarships.html
2. Submit an application, CV, transcript of records.
3. Applicants may submit with 1000 personal on their essay creating into pdf format.
*TOPICS FOR SCHOLARSHIP APPLICANTS ONLY*
A significant or new technological advancement which has influenced you them. Explain the chosen field of study of how can be beneficial for the medical field.
*TOPICS FOR BURSARY APPLICANTS ONLY*
Explain the impact of this scholarship for their education and extra curricular studies as well as the planning on financial education.
Instruction when submitting an essay:
1. Fill up the downloaded form. Be sure to leave no blanks.
2. Application form, Personal essay, CV, and transcript must saved into one pdf file.
3. Fill in the “Application Submission” box
4. Applicants may select one application only.
5. Name, email address, date of birth and contact number are filled out correctly.
6. Select the post-secondary institution you will or are planning to apply to (high school students, pick your FIRST CHOICE school)
7. Click Submit.
Selected applicants will be contacted. Awardees will be chosen by the designated scholarship committee and they will be notified by email or phone, and posted on their website. 1st selection will be posted on November 20th for the term and April 20th for the 2nd term respectively. No call, mail and email for submission confirmation.
Students may apply either to a scholarship or bursary. Students must meet the criteria listed below. Scholarship amount cannot exceed tuition costs for the school year. Extra scholarship money cannot be retained or transferred for the next school year.
Good luck all!
- $100-$1000 (varies)
- Deadline: 31 October 2017
- Bachelor, Master, PHD, Course
- To the scholarship website