The Radboud Scholarship Program gives a rare opportunity to a select number of students from non-EEA countries to get a scholarship to pursue a total English-taught Master’s degree program at the Radboud University.
Radboud University, The Netherlands
Level of study
Eligible English-taught Master’s Degree program offered at the following faculties; Faculty of Social Sciences, Faculty of Philosophy, Theology, and Religious Studies, Faculty of Law, Faculty of Medical Sciences, Faculty of Science, and Faculty of Arts.
Number of Scholarships
About 30 every year
International students from non-EU/EEA countries
The grant for school will assist candidates in reducing their tuition to €2,143 and covers for the costs for visa and insurance. The Radboud Scholarship will also cover for the cost of visa, residence permit, liability insurance, and health insurance.
The Radboud Scholarship will not include living costs as it is not a full scholarship. Candidates will need to pass all courses in the first year to qualify for the grant during the second year, in the case of a two year program.
Candidates will be eligible for this grant for school if;
– They hold a non-EU/EEA passports
– They are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee
– They must have obtained a Bachelor’s degree outside the Netherlands and must not have received any previous education in the Netherlands
– They must have gained admission to the English-taught Master’s degree program starting at 1st September 2020
– They must be enrolled as full-time students at the Radboud University for the academic year and Master’s degree program during the period the grant will be awarded
The application for the scholarship and admission are fully integrated and the same. Candidates can apply for the Radboud scholarship by indicating in your admission that you wish to apply for the Radboud Scholarship.
Candidates are expected to have completed their application for admission via the online application system before 1st March, 2020.
For detailed information about the scholarship and how to apply, visit the official scholarship website