If you’re interested in studying economics abroad, there are a few key things you should keep in mind. First, you’ll need to decide on a country and university that offers the type of economics program you’re looking for. You should also consider the cost of living and the availability of scholarships or financial aid.
Once you’ve chosen a program, you’ll need to make sure you meet the necessary requirements, such as language proficiency and any necessary academic prerequisites. You’ll also need to submit any necessary application materials, such as transcripts and letters of recommendation.
Once you’ve been accepted to a program, you should start planning for your trip. This may include securing housing, obtaining a visa, and arranging for any necessary transportation.
While studying abroad, you’ll have the opportunity to learn about economics from a global perspective, and you may even have the chance to intern or work in a foreign country. This can be a great opportunity to gain experience and build your network.
Overall, studying economics abroad can be a valuable and enriching experience, and with careful planning and preparation, you can make the most of it.
Are you a student looking for financial support? If yes, Queensland University of Technology is pleased to announce the School of Finance Honors Scholarship.
The School of Economics and Finance Honors Scholarships are open to Australian, New Zealand, and international students to study in Australia this year.
The Faculty of Economics and Finance Honor Scholarships in the Faculty of Economics and Finance are awarded to applicants with the highest overall result in their undergraduate degree in economics or finance.
QUT is a leading Australian university with a global outlook and real-world focus. Its campuses offer high-quality learning, teaching, and research spaces to better meet the needs of students, academics, and researchers.
Everything you need to know about the School of Economics and Finance Honors Scholarships
Level/field of study:
The School of Economics and Finance Honors Scholarships are open for undergraduate courses to students of any discipline offered by the university.
The School of Economics and Finance Honors Scholarships are in Australia.
Also, read if you want to study outside your home country. Simple, detailed answers on how to apply for and win a scholarship.
Apart from this scholarship, there are other scholarships available for international students to study abroad.
The University of Queensland School of Economics and Finance Honors Scholarships are open to all international students.
There are various Australian scholarships available for international students in 2023.
A $6,000 scholarship was paid in two installments over two semesters. Each installment will be paid after the semester census date.
Eligibility for the School of Economics and Finance Honors Scholarship:
- Entry Requirements: To be eligible for the School of Economics and Finance Honors Scholarship, you must:
- Have applied for and received an offer to study a Bachelor of Business (Honours) at the School of Economics and Finance
- Sign up to study full-time.
- You are not eligible for this scholarship if you hold another scholarship, including a Dean’s Honors Scholarship.
How to Apply for the School of Economics and Finance Honors Scholarships
Step 1: Apply to the study
- You must apply for and receive an offer for a Bachelor of Business (Honours) at the School of Economics and Finance before you can apply for a scholarship.
- How to apply for a graduate degree (including one-year honors degrees)
Step 2: Apply for a scholarship
- Complete the application form and indicate which scholarships you wish to apply for. You can apply for multiple scholarships using the same form:
- For this scholarship, students gather their supporting documents. You must provide your CV or curriculum vitae. You may also choose to provide other documents that you believe support your application, such as written references.
- Please send your application form, CV or curriculum vitae, and any other supporting documents to Katalina Mok at the Faculty of Economics and Finance.
Deadline for Application
The application deadline for this scholarship is February 18, after which applications will not be considered.
For more information on this scholarship, please click on the following link: