This postgraduate Scholarship has been set up by Terence Kyle, previous CEO of Linklaters. Terence Kyle was taught at Christ’s College, Cambridge University, graduating with an MA in Classics and Law in 1969. Before going to college, Terence went to class in Belfast and is a sharp supporter of Queen’s University in its endeavors to give expanded chances to postgraduate study.
The scholarship is esteemed at £5,000 and will be payable upon affirmed enrolment in the LLM International Business Law program in September 2018.To be qualified for the Scholarship a candidate must:
- Be characterized in residency terms for expenses at UK or EU status as it were
- Have gotten an Offer of Study for the LLM International Business Law program in the School of Law.
To apply for a program, finish the online application for the study forms at:
- https://dap.qub.ac.uk/entrance/and get an Offer of Study.
Candidates for the Kyle Scholarship ought to likewise present a composed good written statement, is not in excess of 750 words:
- why they need to attempt the LLM International Business Law at Queen’s
- what they would like to accomplish through this opportunity and the effect they think this will have on their vocation and additionally future desire
Apply through email to firstname.lastname@example.org by * 5 pm, Wednesday twentieth June 2018 *