The Providence Foundation Bursaries are now inviting Hong Kong nationals for apply for over 20 scholarships. The aim of the bursaries is to support financially struggling students who have overcome social inequality and have proven academic track record.
The bursaries are paid to students pursuing undergraduate degrees. The type of bursary and subject depends on what students enroll for at universities.
The amount of the bursaries ranges from HK$5,000 to HK$15,000 per recipient.
In order to be eligible, candidate must meet several criteria:
· They must be fulltime local students in any year of their first undergraduate programmes and have a proven financial need for the bursary;
· They need to meet an academic performance criteria;
· They need to meet applicant and family financial criteria;
· The successful candidates will prove their financial need for the bursary;
· Total family income.
· Academically, prospective applicants need a GPA score of 2.80 or higher