The Institute for Bioengineering of Catalonia (IBEC) is searching for Postdoctoral applicants to apply for the 2018 call of The Program in Bioengineering Excellence Scientific Training (BEST). Competitors of all nationalities are qualified to apply. IBEC’s Program in Bioengineering Excellence Scientific Training (BEST) means to pull in worldwide experienced analysts in the regions of Nanomedicine, Cell Engineering and ICT for Health, the three research Flagships at the Institute.
The Institute for Bioengineering of Catalonia (IBEC) is a main edge multidisciplinary research center situated in Barcelona that behaviors fantastic interdisciplinary research at the wildernesses of building and life sciences with a specific end goal to create new learning by assembling fields like nanomedicine, biophysics, biotechnology, tissue engineering and the utilization of health data innovation.
Below here is the condition of employment:
- 2-year work contract for the execution of a research project.
- 572€/700$ US Dollar yearly gross pay with full security scope, which incorporates health and accident protection, annuity and joblessness benefits.
- Yearly Family recompense: 1,817€/2220$ US Dollar for a kindred with family commitments.
- Furthermore, 9,600€/11,764$ US Dollar has been designated for research and training exercises.
- Yearly 23 working days of paid occasions and 9 leave days for personal matters.
The deadline for application is until April 30, 2018. For eligibility information, please visit the link here: http://postdocs.ibecbarcelona.eu/eligibility/