The Department of Economics, Management and Statistics (DEMS) of the University of Milan-Bicocca is welcoming applications for Ph.D. Scholarship Program in Economics and Statistics (ECOSTAT) for the 2018-19 academic year. Bicocca is a youthful college that will interface you with students from everywhere throughout the world. You won’t simply be a student here. You will be an individual from the worldwide group. Since its establishment, the University of Milano-Bicocca has come past its outskirts going into different concurrences with European and non-European colleges.
All applicants are generally required to give confirmation of capability in English at the more elevated amount required by the University. Any individual who is in control of the accompanying educational capabilities may apply, with no citizenship limitations:
- Postgraduate (second cycle) degree;
- Degree acquired under the laws in constraining before Ministerial Decree no. 509/1999 (old framework degree);
- Master degree issued by institutions that are part of the AFAM (advanced artistic and musical education) area;
- A foreign degree, as long as it is equivalent, level, and branch of knowledge to the Italian degree required for admission to the course. The appropriateness of foreign capabilities is assessed by the leading body of inspectors. If in case of Degree is assessed non-qualified, the candidate will be prohibited from the opposition.
- The students who have not yet gotten their degree may apply for confirmation; if they win their degree by 31 October 2018 acknowledged students who neglect to meet this necessity will lose their entitlement to affirmation.
- The individuals who are as of now selected in the same doctoral course at this University can’t apply.
The students who want to participate in admission test must present their application on the web, specifically from the site of the University of Milano-Bicocca www.unimib.it, by getting to the Online Registrar’s Office not later than the due date of 7 June 2018 at 12 twelve (Italian time). No paper documents should be conveyed to the University offices.