The Southern Cross University has accessible two Ph.D. scholarship for 2018. The candidates should apply and meet the section necessities to enlist in a Ph.D. at Southern Cross University on a full-time premise.
Southern Cross University is an Australian state-funded college, with grounds at Lismore and Coffs Harbor in northern New South Wales, and at the southern end of the Gold Coast in Queensland.
The successful students will be awarded in the preferred area of studies such as Organic Agriculture Research, Flood Mitigation, Coastal Engineering, Food Security, Environmental Contamination, Renewable Energy and Global Change. The 2018 estimation of the full-time Scholarship Stipend is AUD $27,082 per annum. This sum is listed every year.
Applicants will be chosen based on the accompanying:
- Top notch Honors (or comparable review), taking note of that a base prerequisite is below average respects first division (H2A);
- third Year GPA score or proportionate;
- Productions where the competitor is a creator (take note of that an announcement of a commitment to each paper recorded will be required);
- Research projects and its arrangement with at least one of the favored regions of study;
- Applicants should secure two Southern Cross University supervisors to help their application;
- Kindly allude to the Topics for Southern Cross University Scholarships for contact subtle elements for supervisors and the affirmed points of study.
The deadline for application is until May 11, 2018.