Marywood University offers a Ph.D. Human Development Scholarship Program. This scholarship has its main goal the administrative and leadership skills that are essential for professionals works related to business, education, healthcare, social services, and government.
This scholarship can be taken in the USA, for international students who want to pursue their Ph.D. program in the field of Administration & Leadership. This is for the Fall semesters and may be used to finance the cost of tuition fee for Marywood courses.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship:
- Students must have Master’s degree from a qualified college or university with a cumulative QPA of 3.00>.
- An official transcript of record from each university, college or professional school attended.
- Three letters of recommendation from course instructors or current supervisors stating the applicants qualified the doctoral level of work. Note that the letter must be currently written beyond 1 year at the time of submission.
- Resume copy
- An essay addressing students professional goals and research interest and how the students can achieve this program, the essay must contain approximately 300 to 500 words.
- (GRE) Graduate Record Examination or (MAT) Miller’s Analogy Test general test scores are taken with the last 5 years.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for international students.
If the student already meets all the minimum requirement listed above, then they will be invited for a campus interview personally.
The deadline for submission is April 15, 2018.