Applications are welcomed for Nippon Foundation Nikkei Scholarships. These programs are accessible for the individuals who wish to get particular information so that after their arrival they apply in their nation of beginning.
The target of this program is to offer youthful Japanese relatives the chance to understand their fantasies and opportunity that add to the advancement of their nation and their neighborhood society, in the hunt additionally to advance a more elevated amount of comprehension amongst Japan and their nation. of birthplace through the examination allow in Japan.
The students will be awarded by the following:
- Round trip air ticket.
Study expenses such as exams, classes, tuition and didactic materials determined by the school.
- living costs up to ¥ 130,000 per month, housing rental (up to ¥ 50,000 per month), guarantee deposit for rent (up to ¥ 200,000),
- transportation (student pass),
- medical insurance (mutual contribution), etc.
Coverage of costs to participate in congresses, collective scholarship activities.
All students can apply online, Students must submit the following:
- curriculum Vitae
- Personal Story
- Study Plan
- Scholarship Certificate of scholarship Optional.
- Medical Certificate
- Letter of Recommendation of the Nikkei Association
- Diploma of Bachelor, Baccalaureate, Certificate of Graduation
The deadline for submission is until July 31, 2018.