Nicholas A. Pennipede Memorial is Eye Associates working over 25 years, founded in Overland Park in 1986. Providing great eye care to thousands of patients across the Kansas City and building relationships with communities, families, and cities where Nicholas A. Pennipede Memorial do business.
Nicholas A. Pennipede Memorial is proud to offer a 1000$ scholarship to sincere and hardworking students in order to cover tuition fees. Applicants must be accepted to a college or going to be enrolled as an undergraduate freshman. This scholarship is for one academic school year.
- Write a 500-800 word essay about plans to use undergraduate education to serve a community.
- Students must write how will this scholarship help them achieve their goals
- Why should Eye Associates select them for this scholarship?
- Students have to submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter in an accredited university that is listed on the official website of the U.S. Department of Education.
Submitting for a scholarship to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Full name, Mailing Address, Email Address, Phone Number
- A statement of current academic status, as well as evidence student, is currently enrolled or accepted at a college as set forth above.
- Written submission as a Word or Google docs document.
Application deadline for the scholarship is September 15, 2017.