The Next Generation Scholarship is designed for people who, due to an act of sacrifice or lack, could not afford the education they wanted. This could be people who, instead of going to the university, looked after their family or maybe due to economical challenges could not get the education that they so desire to land their dream job. These are people who are truly deserving of success.
By applying for the Next Generation Scholarship you can receive up to 30% of your tuition and application fee.
– You must be between 18-45 years of age
– You must desire to study a BBA or an MBA
– You must meet Nexford’s degree program admission criteria
– You must be a resident of Nigeria, Egypt, the Philippines, Pakistan, Indonesia, Thailand, or the United States
– You must maintain a 2.5 GPA in BBA or a 3.0 in MBA
How to apply
Applying for the Next Generation Scholarship is quick and easy.
– Choose your scholarship
– Select either 20% or 30% off
– Complete the application form
– Answer three short questions
– Choose your program
– Apply and upload all required documents
– Use the scholarship application fee voucher code
– Use the scholarship tuition voucher code and make tuition payment
– Enroll in your program
To apply for the Next Generation scholarship and know more about the grant for school, you can visit the scholarship website