Applications are welcomed for New Zealand Future Scholarship for middle and secondary school students from Korea to learn at a New Zealand school for at least ten weeks. ENZ is New Zealand’s administration organization for building education. They advance New Zealand as a study destination goal and bolster the conveyance of education benefits seaward. They likewise, manage grants to help New Zealanders contemplating abroad especially in Asia and Latin America.
Requirements for this program:
- Verification you are a Korean national, e.g. screen capture of passport
- Give the URL to a short video (max two minutes):
- incorporate substance, pictures, and sound that present yourself, the skills you need to learn or enhance in New Zealand and why you think you are the correct contender to be granted this grant
- exhibit your endeavors to gather data on New Zealand optional schools through Education New Zealand (ENZ) Fair 2018 or different channels, e.g. meeting with a specialist or agents, Study in NZ site or My Study NZ.
- Give the name and contact subtle elements of your parent(s), guardian(s) or caregiver(s). We will get in touch with them for you to participate in the scholarship program if your application is effective.
The deadline for application is until November 2, 2018.