The National University of Singapore offers the Ph.D. Scholarship for International Students, these program intentions are to attract and train the aspiring science and engineering international students who have the potential attentions to create and lead technology companies through scholarship programs. Students improve their research capabilities by doing a Ph.D. in a scientific or engineering discipline, choosing in which department or advisers.
All international students are eligible to apply, Graduates with a passion for science, engineering, computing, and related aspects of medicine, Honor’s students at-least 2nd top, also students must provide an evidence of English language proficiency.
The scholarship benefits are:
- A Monthly stipend for up to 4 years of the Ph.D. studies.
- 2,600$ US Dollar for Singapore Citizens, plus Central Provident Fund (CPF) rate set by CPF.
- 2,400$ US Dollar for Singapore Permanent Residents.
- 2,200$ US Dollar for International students.
- Full tuition fee subsidy for 4 years.
- Additional allowances contain computer allowance, book allowance, conference allowance.
The award is renewable, Depending on a pleasing academic performance of CAP ≥ 3.8 at the end of every semester
This is an online application, students may visit their websites: http://www.nus.edu.sg/ngs/Instruction_on_application_submission_to_NGS.html
Complete the Google Questionaire https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Lpn—6VY80MYZ9bjKQ9zf3u-KYwCcwBbPoWo5OU604/viewform?edit_requested=true
Admission system website: https://inetapps.nus.edu.sg/GDA2/Home.aspx
These scholarship opens this September and closes on December 15, 2017.