SERB-National Postdoctoral Fellowship is a program under the Science & Engineering Research Board for the Indian students, is now accepting applicants to avail of the Post-Doctoral Program. It envisions to help and develop the motivated young researchers to further make a research study in relation to the science and engineering.
Scholars will be working with the mentors in their research study, this will help them to become independent researcher in future endeavor.
It was in year 2009 when the Science and Engineering Research Board was established under the department of the Indian science and Technology.
The organization provides monetary attributes to Post-Doctoral researches itemized below
55,000/- per month (consolidated), Rs. 35,000/ p.m for candidates who have submitted the thesis but degree not yet awarded.
Research Grant-Rs. 2,00,000/- per annum.
Overheads-Rs. 1,00,000/- per annum
Scholarship can only be taken in the country of India but eligibility must be met prior to the selection of the successful applicants.
- Must be an Indian citizen
- Completed degree in PhD/M.D/M.S programme
- Must be 35 years old upon submission of the scholarship application.
- Must be able to upload samples research or projects
- Details of the project title must be encoded in the website through online form
Documents needed to comply the PDF application
- Curriculum Vitae
- Birth Certificate
- Qualification Certificate.
- Category Certificate (in case of Age Relaxation).
- Undertaking Certificate by the applicant Download template
- Endorsement letter/ certificate from the mentor
- Short CV of the mentor (see online portal for its format).
Deadline of scholarship application will be this October 2017. Prior to submission of application, applicant must be able to access the website for their online application form.