NASCAR and Chevrolet are pleased to announce the annual NASCAR Chevrolet Diversity Scholarship Contest this year. To be eligible for this chevy scholarship program, you must be a resident of the United States.
Through this competition, NASCAR and Chevrolet continue their longstanding commitment to science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) and promote opportunities for students seeking careers in technology.
The Chevy Scholarship Program is a scholarship initiative sponsored by the Chevrolet division of General Motors (GM). It is designed to provide financial support to eligible students pursuing degrees in science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) fields at select colleges and universities across the United States.
The Chevy Scholarship Program aims to promote STEM education and help students achieve their academic goals by providing them with the necessary funding to complete their degrees. The scholarship program is open to high school seniors, college undergraduates, and college graduates who plan to enroll in a STEM-related graduate program at an accredited college or university.
To be eligible for the Chevy Scholarship Program, applicants must be legal residents of the United States and have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. They must also submit a personal essay outlining their academic and career goals and how they plan to contribute to their chosen STEM field.
Selected scholarship recipients receive up to $2,500 per academic year for up to four years, provided they maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0 and remain enrolled in an eligible STEM program.
The Chevy Scholarship Program is one of the many initiatives undertaken by Chevrolet to support STEM education and promote diversity in the field. By investing in the education of talented and deserving students, Chevrolet hopes to inspire future innovators and contribute to the growth and development of the STEM workforce in the United States.
The contest encourages students to identify technology or innovation in NASCAR and explain how STEM professionals designed their designs in 90-second videos.
Four winners will receive a total of $20,000 in scholarships and a VIP experience at Texas Motor Speedway during the NASCAR Sprint Cup race.
The National Association of Stock Car Auto Racing, Inc. (NASCAR) is the sanctioning authority for premier motorsports in the United States.
Table of Contents.
- What you need to know about the Chevrolet scholarship
- LEVEL / SCHOLARSHIP FIELD
- Host Nationality
- ELIGIBLE NATIONALITY:
- Competition Benefits:
- Chevy Scholarship Eligibility:
- How can I apply for the NASCAR Chevrolet Diversity Scholarship?
- NASCAR Chevrolet Diversity Scholarship Registration Deadline:
What you need to know about the Chevrolet scholarship
LEVEL / SCHOLARSHIP FIELD
The annual international competition is ONLY open to university-level students. This contest offers college students an exciting and engaging way to learn and participate in STEM,
This competition must be taken in the USA. If you are an international student and wish to study in the United States of America, check out the best scholarships available to study in the United States of America.
The competition is available to all citizens of the United States.
- Each of the four (4) winners will receive a winner’s trip and one (1) guest to the Texas 500 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series™ at Texas Motor Speedway on November 6 in Fort Worth, Texas. , The retail price of the trip is $2,000 each.
- In addition to the trip, the first prize winner will receive a $10,000 college scholarship. The second prize winner will receive a $5,000 scholarship. The two (3) third-party recipients receive a $2,500 college scholarship.
Chevy Scholarship Eligibility:
- The Chevy Scholarship Program The contest is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia.
- At the time of entry between 18 and 25 years old
- Reputable students currently enrolled in an accredited college or university in the United States,
- Create or create a free account on the YouTube platform.
How can I apply for the NASCAR Chevrolet Diversity Scholarship?
To apply for the chevy scholarship program, candidates must follow the following guidelines:
- Create a 90-second video illustrating a technology used in NASCAR, a problem you solve, and designed by STEM experts. Examples include but are not limited to, track banking, safer barrier walls, tread, fuel consumption, tire wear, ethanol, solar power, etc.
- Participants can describe an existing technology or suggest a new technology that could solve a STEM problem in NASCAR racing.
- Post your video on YouTube. Visit the website at http://chevyscholarship.nascardiversity.com/home/PostForm
- Fill out the registration form with your first name, last name, and email address, and provide a link to your video on YouTube.
NASCAR Chevrolet Record Diversity Scholarship Deadline :
The competition will begin at 10:00 am ET on July 25 and end at 11:59:59 pm. HE October 15 (the “Contest Period”).
Link for more information: