City, University of London offers a scholarship for students who can demonstrate their leadership potential for the academic year of 2023-2024. Both local and international students are encouraged to apply for the Global STEM Leadership Masters Scholarship.
About the Scholarship
The Global STEM Leadership Masters Scholarship is intended for students who can demonstrate their academic abilities, motivation to further their higher education and potential to become future leaders in Science, Technologies, Mathematics, and Engineering or STEM Subjects can now start their application for the academic year of 2023-2024.
The City, University of London offers the following awards:
- 75% Tuition fee reduction for up to 10 students
- 50% Tuition fee reduction for up to 15 students
Only eligible students will be considered for the scholarship. The scholarship is open to all master’s degree students admitted to the STEM study program. Annually, tuition fee increases all over the world, for graduate students who want to further their Master’s Degree Program in the United Kingdom, the tuition fee award can help you focus on your studies without worrying about the financial barriers that are holding your dreams.
The scholarship offered by the City, University of London will help the students develop their skills and knowledge to achieve their academics and future professions.
Scholarship Provider: City, University of London
About the Provider
City University of London’s tradition is by giving excellent education pertinent to business and the professions dates back 160 years. For the majority of their graduates, time spent at City laid the preparation for leadership, advancement, and greatness that have impacted the world we live in. The city is situated in the core of London, with easy access to social, cultural, and professional opportunities in one of the world’s most lively and diverse cities.
Aiming to transform the lives of every student admitted to the university, create and develop new knowledge towards the student’s professions, and can contribute to the worldwide good of society. The university’s research has been awarded internationally excellent as world-leading research with a strong reputation in the areas such as computer science, journalism, health studies, law, and engineering.
City, University of London (previously known as City University London) is a public research university situated in the core of London, United Kingdom. It was established in 1894 as the Northampton Institute and was conceded full university status in 1966. They have five academic schools:
- Cass Business School
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Arts and Social Science
- The City Law School
- School of Mathematics, Computer Science and Engineering
Their academic communities have an abundance of information and expertise to offer businesses. They have a successful history of enhancing business through activities such as consultancy and agreement research. More individuals and businesses have partnered with the university regarding research projects which addresses the many business requirements, understand what business needs are, and vibrantly design the project accordingly.
Great research across an expansive scope of areas, having a positive effect on society, is imperative to the University. It helps develop a superior education for their students, secure research financing for their academic staff, and add to the more extensive world.
- Academic Year: 2023-2024
- Applicant’s Nationality: Local and International
- Degree Level: Master’s Degree
- Field: Science, Technologies, Engineering, and Mathematics
- Number of Awards: Up to 25
- Duration: NA
- Scholarship Awards: Tuition fee
- Scholarship Country: United Kingdom
- Renewable: Yes
- Offered Annually: Yes
Before proceeding with the application, interested students must meet the eligibility criteria of the scholarship
- The scholarship is open to students from the United Kingdom, the EU, and international students.
- The students must be in a Master’s Degree and be admitted to a full-time STEM Education at the School of Science and Technology at City, University of London.
- Applicants must be holding a bachelor’s degree
- Have good communication skills in oral and written English. Communication ability is an important qualification for the scholarship program.
- The applicants must be able to demonstrate their leadership skills
- Must have a good academic qualification.
- The scholarship will only be available to the students paying fee status in any of the participating courses for the program.
- Interested eligible applicants must have submitted their application in one of the eligible masters level courses offered by the School of Science & Technology at City, University of London to be considered for the scholarship program.
- Candidates are required to submit an application where you will be urged to best mirror your personality and to address the selection measures listed below:
– Academic Achievements
– Communication Abilities
– Why choose a STEM program and will it change your future?
– Evidence of any leadership potential
- Shortlisted candidates will be consulted via a video conference by June of the ongoing academic year. All applications will be assessed by senior academics from the school against the selection standards listed previously. The decision of the board will be final.
- All candidates must read and agree to the terms and conditions applied to the scholarship award.
The City, University of London will be providing a tuition fee reduction to all successful students. The scholarship will be awarded by the Scholarship panel. The scholarship won’t be recorded on the degree testament from the Institute. However, references for students who have successfully followed through with the tasks might refer to the scholarship
All successful students are required to submit a report toward the finish of their study considering their involvement with the City, University of London.
The deadline to complete and submit the application is until May 31, 2023. Late and incomplete applications wil not be considered for the evaluation.