The application is now open for the Ph.D. positions in Solar System Science for The Max Planck Research School for Solar System Science or the MPS at the University of Göttingen. The scholarship is for all foreign students who want to further their study for three years of Ph.D. program.
The Research for the MPS are these three main areas such as:
- “Solar and Stellar Interiors”,
- “Planets and Comets”.
- “Sun and Heliosphere”,
Around 45 students are accepted at any given time, the fundings for this scholarship comes from some sources. The yearly call for submissions principally addresses candidates applying for an IMPRS-funded position, but any person hired on a project situation and yearning to pursue work to a Ph.D. under the IMPRS also required to submit an application to IMPRS.
The eligible criteria for this scholarships are:
- Students from solar system school who collaborated with the leading scientist.
- Open for all foreign students
- Good communication skills mostly in English
- Must have an interest in Solar System Science
- High-level of academic records
Students must submit all the required documents until November 15, 2017.
The documents required are:
- Application form to be completed online and include a short essay that describes the student’s scientific interests and about their motivations.
- A CV in PDF form
- Academic and transcript of records
- Degree Certificates
- Referee about two or more and contact details.
For more details and inquiries, students may visit their official website: