All EU and Non-EU students are legible to apply to the MPhil in Literary Translation Studentship for EU and Non-EU Students at Trinity College in Ireland. The scholarship is under the Literary Translation course Studentship. The course program will cover the scholarship fee and the annual maintenance fee amounting to €16,000 annually.
The scholarship program aims at giving out support to Masteral students who wanted to pursue a degree at a high level in Literary Translation. This scholarship is a merit based program with a requirement based on financial status and other academic rating.
The course program can be taken from Trinity College which is affiliated with University of Dublin in Ireland. Apparently it is being ranked as 88th in the world and considered as one of the world class university promoting top graduates.
Non English speaker applicants are required by the University to provide English proficiency with a high level standard. Application is due on April 30, 2018. All application documents are hereby submitted prior to deadline date. Grants for maintenance and tuition fee will be given directly though the scholar Bank account and will be awarded monthly for one year.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Applicants must secure an IELTS: Grade 6.5 (No section less than 6.0)
- English Test such as TOEFL: 90 – internet based (with a written score of 21)
- Must secure a certificate from University of Cambridge:
- Must submit a Proficiency Certificate, Grade C or better (CEFR Level C1 or C2)
- Must present an Advanced Certificate, Grade C or better (CEFR Level C1 or C2)
- Standard score for Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PTE Academic: a minimum score of 63 to be eligible (with no section score below 59)