The Iberoamerican University Postgraduate Association (AUIP) is offering Mobility Scholarships in Spain, between Andalusian and Ibero-American Universities.
This program finances scholarships to promote and favor INTERNATIONAL MOBILITY between Andalusian and Ibero-American universities associated with AUIP, forming part of the actions included in the Action Plan of the Ibero-American University Graduate Association (AUIP) for the development of postgraduate studies and doctorate in the Latin American field.
The Mobility Scholarships in Spain are aimed at:
- Teachers and researchers.
- Managers of postgraduate and doctoral programs.
- Postgraduate and PhD students
In this call, a minimum of 142 scholarships are offered, which will be divided between two terms:
- First term: until January 13, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. (GMT / UTC + 01: 00) Madrid,
for stays and trips that begin between February 17 and July 31, 2020.
- Second term: until June 22, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. (GMT / UTC + 01: 00) Madrid,
for stays and trips that begin between August 1 and December 31, 2020.
Institutions where the studies will be carried out:
Andalusian Universities associated with AUIP, Spain.
Levels and areas of study:
Postgraduate and doctoral studies.
Who can participate ?:
Latin Americans and Hispanics who are studying at the Iberoamerican Universities associated with the AUIP ( see list of Associated Universities ).
- Modality 1: Scholarships to cover the international transfer for an amount of 1,400 euros
- Modality 2: Scholarships for expenses derived from the international transfer for an amount of 1,000 euros, in case the trip / stay were already financed by another route or the applicant so prefers.
Conditions that participants must meet:
- The applicant must opt for one of the types of scholarships mentioned above.
- Both the home and the destination university must be active members of
the AUIP and be up to date with the payment of their annual association fees with the AUIP.
- The stay may not be less than five business days.
- It will be a necessary condition to apply for scholarships that applications have a
direct relationship with postgraduate and doctoral studies in any field of
- Aid applicants must make preliminary institutional contacts
and agree on the work agenda.
- No more than one scholarship may be requested per person.
Instructions to apply:
To make the request it is necessary to register as a user through the link: