All incoming College Freshmen of Tanzania are eligible to apply to the Mo Dewji Foundation Undergraduate Scholarships for Tanzanian Students. This is an undergraduate scholarship which can be taken at the University of Dar es Salaam (UDSM) or Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA).
The scholarship was programmed in order to provide students a better access to their future. A community of passionate students with the same interest in achieving their goals is what the organization thrives in.
Listed below are the Scholarship Awards:
- Tuition Fees = TZS 1,000,000 – TZS 1,500,000 depending on the academic program of the scholarship recipient.
- Direct University Fees = ID fees, registration fee, examination fees, medical capitation fees, student union fees, books and stationery allowance. A maximum amount of TZS 80,000 per scholarship recipient.
- Housing and meals allowance = TZS 1,500,000 per annum per scholarship recipient.
- Recipient must be a citizen of the United Republic of Tanzania (at the time they apply for the scholarship).
- Recipient must have attended a secondary school in Tanzania to be eligible for this scholarship. Home-schooled students are not eligible.
- Recipient must be fluent in both English and Kiswahili at the time of their application.
- Recipient must be entering their first year of undergraduate education.
- Recipient must declare their intent with a major/degree program of his/her choice.
- The recipient should not have studied for, or hold a degree or degree-equivalent qualification from a tertiary institution within Tanzania or outside the country.
Competency in the English Language is a requirement and deadline of application will be on October 20, 2017. Fill in information to the scholarship form link http://www.modewjifoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Mo-Scholars-Program-Application-Form-2017.docx.