The MIF scholarship portal of the Matsumae 2022 Japan International Foundation (MIF) has been opened. The excellence program offers a perfect opportunity for all successful candidates to be guided on the path to a bright future.
What is most striking about the international support project (MIF) for Latino and Hispanic students is that it offers the applicant the possibility of selecting the host institution located on Japanese soil, each university will have all the necessary elements for the student to comply with a successful training process.
The Full Fellowship in Japan 2021-2022 was established in 1980 in order to maintain the peace achieved at the end of World War II. During his activity, he has garnered the recognition of world organizations for such commendable work.
Institutions where the studies will be carried out:
Matsumae International Foundation (MIF), Japan.
Levels and areas of studies:
University students interested in the following areas:
- Natural Sciences.
Who can participate ?:
International candidates who demonstrate a high academic level. In the past you must not have visited Japan.
The endowment of the scholarship:
The MIF full scholarship in Asia 2022 will award the following prizes to the winners of the program:
- Roundtrip airfare to your home nation.
- Monthly stipend.
- Comprehensive health insurance.
- Funds to conduct an investigation.
- Accommodation and food expenses.
It should be noted that the project has a duration of 3 to 6 months.
Conditions that participants must meet:
- Be a student of a high international academic level.
- Not be over the age of 49 at the time of applying for the full scholarship in Japan.
- You must not have visited Japan in the past, if you have already been in the nation for any reason, you will not be accepted for the 2021 – 2022 MIF full scholarship.
- You must currently be employed.
- Having a broad command of the Japanese or English language, it will be necessary for you to have a certificate that demonstrates your level in some of the aforementioned languages so that in this way you improve your chances of being one of the winners.
- Submit a formal application through the online entry system of the Matsumae International Foundation (MIF), where you must indicate your interest and commitment to obtain the full scholarship in Japan 2022.
- All files required of the student must be sent by email.
Instructions to apply:
Supporting data: Transcripts and academic records, curriculum, personal statement, copies of passport, a certificate proving your level in the English or Japanese language, among others. To learn more about the full MIF scholarship in Japan, visit the official website of the Matsumae International Foundation (MIF).
Until June 30, 2021.