The application process for this scholarship is currently closed
Founded in 1920, Swansea University is one of the most reputable universities in the UK. Swansea University is a UK top 30 institution for research excellence (Research Excellence Framework 2014). Swansea University has been named as Welsh University of the Year 2017 by The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide.
This project is partly funded by the Welsh Government’s European Social Fund (ESF) convergence. The subject of the project is investigating a novel approach to native oyster production and associated ecosystem services
Terms and Conditions:
- Candidates should have a 2.1 or above in their undergraduate degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or Physics.
- For more information about criteria, candidates should refer to section C of the KESS II Participant Proposal Form
To apply, candidates need to do the following:
- Complete the KESS II Participant Proposal Form
- Complete the KESS Supplementary Application Form
- To provide copies of the following documentation: Degree certificate, references, CV, English Language certificate (if required)
Candidates need to return both application forms and supporting documentation to the KESS Office at the address stated on the KESS II Participant Proposal Form!
The studentship covers the full cost of UK/EU tuition fees, plus the stipend which is limited to a maximum of £11,472 dependent upon the candidate’s financial status.
The deadline for applications is 4 pm September 15, 2017.