The Mailcheck Academic Scholarship 2019 is now open to receive new applications. Starting from May 01, 2019, the scholarship program for the year 2019 will commence. Three lucky winners will be selected to receive $1,500 to cover expenses for studying or self-development. The three winners must have essays that are eye-catching and contain fresh ideas. The program was created for students who are eager to open new horizons.
To be eligible for the grant candidates must write a 1500-2000 words essay on a given topic and follow all the stated instructions
– The topic of the essay is How Can Email Verification Change the World?
– You are to describe in your own words why email verification is important to the society and how it has influenced the development of other industries
– Candidates must check their essay thoroughly before sending. Any essay submitted with grammatical, punctuation, and format mistakes will be disqualified. It is important that your text contains all the necessary information and fact that you wish to include. Every student has only one opportunity to take part in the writing contest. If a student were to provide a second application, such student will automatically be disqualified.
– In the event you are successful with your application, you will get an email notification within seven working days after sending all the required information to us.
– Applications will no longer be accepted after 11:59PM EST, September 30, 2019.
Only three winners will emerge successful for this scholarship. Winners will receive the $1500 prize only once. If you have taken part in the competition this year you are not expected to partake again next year. Winners will be announced one week after the deadline. This will give the specialist ample time to decide whose essay will worthy of the award. Payment will be sent to the university financial office where it would then be transferred to your student account.
How to apply
- To start the application process you must write your own essay, following all the instructions provided below.
- When your essay is ready, email it to the scholarship board
- When you are done with the creative part next will be to fill the application form which will be provided to you
- The deadline for submission of application is September 30, 2019, 11:59PM EST
- Winners will be announced on October 10, 2019
To begin the application process, click here.