The Luca School of Arts/KU Leuven is welcoming applications for a doctoral researcher scholarship for international students in the field of Arts to pursue their studies in Belgium.
LUCA School of Arts offers both expert and academic Bachelor, Master and Postgraduate degrees. In excess of 3,000 students can look over in excess of 30 programs in Audiovisual Arts and Techniques, Interior Design and Construction, Music and Drama and Visual Arts and Design. The greater part of the projects are in instructed in Dutch and capability in Dutch is suggested, however, international students can be obliged for all projects because of the impressive measure of elective courses educated in English and to the small groups in which studio hone is educated.
To apply for this program:
- You have mastered in design or craftsmanship practice or in another field with solid international aesthetic or outline portfolio.
- Your training has an unmistakable research measurement that is important to the project.
- You will work in a group and assume a dynamic part inside the LUCA look into assembling Art, Space and Context and the Department of Art/Architecture at the KULeuven.
- You have the right stuff to finish a thorough, long-haul project inside the given time allotment of four years.
- You will convey your exploration at conferences, through aesthetic or outline introductions, and through distributions.
- You will explore space in the entirety of its structures and suggestions. What’s more, you are occupied with the material and unimportant characteristics of the room in its political and social setting.
The deadline for application is until August 20, 2018.