In their quest to be of help to students in achieving their dreams through excellent education, the Coshocton Foundation presents the Les Widder Music Scholarship. This scholarship is open to all graduating senior high school students of River View High School who wants to pursue course either in music performance or music education.
To qualify for the Les Widder Music Scholarship, student applicants must meet the following criteria and submit below mentioned documents:
- A duly accomplished Coshocton Foundation Scholarship Application form
- Transcript of grade records or any proof of the applicant’s GPA. Applicant must have at least 3.0 average point.
- Wallet size photo
- Letter of Acceptance
- A proof that the applicant has the ability to succeed in the chosen field
- Proof that the applicant is in need of financial aid for his / her college education
- A letter of recommendation either from a teacher of a member of the community
The Les Widder Music Scholarship fund will be paid directly to the college or university of the successful applicant’s choice. And if the total amount of the tuition fee is less than the scholarship fund, the extra money will be returned back to the foundation. However, the amount of the scholarship is still being determined up to the moment. The total amount of the scholarship is $1000
Interested applicants may submit their scholarship application to the school guidance or to the address indicated in this post.
For more details about the Les Widder Music Scholarship, the foundation’s website is available for applicant’s perusal and review.
Deadline: February 28, 2018