The University of Sydney offers the Lendlease Bradfield Urbanization Scholarship for undergraduate students. Candidates can be either Australian nationals, Australian residents, or the international students at the University of Sydney. The Scholarship was liberally given by Lendlease and built up out of appreciation for John Bradfield who had an amazing impact in forming Sydney. The Scholarship intends to build up the capability of the students and support Sydney visionaries who try to shape the city’s future.
The Scholarship is esteemed at $10,000 per annum and is valid for the full-time span of the beneficiary’s undergrad program including consolidated degree programs. The Scholarship yearly esteem will be paid in two equivalent portions after the enumeration date of every semester.
To be qualified for this program, students must:
- Candidates must embrace contemplates inside one of the above-recorded resources/University schools:
- Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences,
- Faculty of Engineering and Information Technologies,
- Sydney School of Architecture, Design, and Planning,
- University of Sydney Business School.
- and keen on issues identified with urbanism including without constraint, urban improvement, urban arranging, urban outline, project finance, projects as well as offices administration and engineering.
- The students should likewise have a Weighted Annual Mark (WAM) of 65. SAM for first-year understudies – full-time.
- Candidates can’t have considered in excess of 96 credit focuses in their degree program (counting degree joined projects)
The deadline for application is until August 5, 2018.