The Lincoln University Scholarships are accessible for the students of New Zealand. These programs are granted to support the students from the qualified schools who are admitted to undergrad or sub-degree ponder.
The Lincoln University is a New Zealand college that was framed in 1990 when Lincoln College, Canterbury was made autonomous of the University of Canterbury.
The students whose first language isn’t English must exhibit capability in English by submitting agreeable scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
To be qualified to apply, the candidate will:
- Be a present year 13 students at one of the qualified schools.
- Apply for a full-time Lincoln University Undergraduate or sub-degree program.
- Have accomplished NCEA level 2.
- Be entering their first year of tertiary study in the year quickly after the finishing of NCEA level 3 or proportionate.
- Must be a New Zealand national or Permanent Resident.
The scholarship award will be amounting up to $5,000 may be awarded each year, depending on the student’s sufficient merit. Finished applications ought to be submitted to the Lincoln University Scholarships Office by 31 October 2018.