The Lane Kirkland Scholarships are open for youthful pioneers holding Master’s (or proportionate) college degrees to seek after two semesters of concentrate at Polish colleges and at least two weeks proficient internship out in the open and private. This program is accessible for the candidates from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia and Ukraine
The scholarship is intended to help candidates who are resolved to be effectively engaged with the improvement of majority rules system, economy and common society in their nations and the district.
The program will cover the followings:
- Month stipend paid to Kirkland grantees for nine months: 522$ US Dollar per month.
- Free access charge to academic courses.
- Also, the Program admin will give the accompanying worth approx. 1217$ US Dollar per month.
- An accommodation in Poland during nine months of internship.
- Medical coverage
- One return ticket to Poland
- Public transportation cards
- Visa costs
- Research materials (up to 782$ US Dollar per year)
- Interest in the introduction program and grantees conventions,
- Polish dialect course (October-May).
The application form is accessible at http://www.kirkland.edu.pl/en/appform
Application forms ought to be rounded out online.
After the online application is finished, the system will create an affirmation documents that should be printed. The marked documents should then be sent to the Program Office by mail with the applicants’ present photo. Here is the mailing address: Al. Jerozolimskie 133, m. 56, 02-304 Warsaw, Poland.
The letters of satisfaction and duplicates of diploma ought to be checked and sent to:email@example.com
The deadline for application is until March 1, 2018.