The Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research – Kurdistan Regional Government offers the new scholarship for international students to study for an undergrad program. People of Kurdish plummet and Iraqi and Kurdistan Region nationals are not qualified to apply. The Kurdistan Regional Government is the official decision body of the dominatingly Kurdish locale of Northern Iraq alluded to as Iraqi Kurdistan or Southern Kurdistan.
Keeping in mind the end goal to be qualified for non-local speakers, a 4.5 IELTS or its identical in an English capability exam is required. The Kurdistan Regional Government Kurd Scholarships award includes the ff:
- Airplane terminal transfer to the host college upon starting landing.
- 600 USD month to month stipends toward living expenses for the term of the study time frame including the establishment year. Free residence room in the host college.
- 1500 USD toward yearly flight costs for natives of the USA and Australia, 1000 USD for every single other native. Installment of visa and private expenses.
- Yearly medical insurances of 500 USD for therapeutic treatment in the Kurdistan Region as it were.
- Medical insurance does not cover treatment outside the Kurdistan Region. Grant beneficiaries may choose the insurance agency.
Please be advised that the required study time period for the Kurd Scholarship is four academic years. If the candidate does not prevail inside the particular timeframe or any period past the four years, the candidate will be in charge of his/her examination costs (tuition expenses, living cost, yearly flight costs and medicinal protection)
The deadline for application is until August 1, 2018.