Kenneth Warren Scholarship aims immensely value the education in life. The company collaborated with driven and dedicated individuals to bring each experiences and and expertise to the company. It is the skills and the passion of our people that have enabled us to build our successful website. They believe that education has play vital role in the future of online business. They understand the common situation and problem with regards to financial issues of one students. As such, they established scholarship on selected students with their tuition costs.
The following are the criteria;
- The candidate must be at least 18 years old and above.
- A full time and part time undergraduate students at an accredited colleges and universities with at least 3.2 of their GPA.
- Submit a writing essay using the topic of “What makes a Successful Online Business?”
- The content of the essay must be original and unique piece of writing.
- The essay must be at least 1000 words written in English language and not plagiarized.
- Applicants may submit their own piece [email protected] with Kenneth Warren School as the subject on the email.
- Also to include Full Name, Address, Email address, contact number, Date of Birth and current enrolled colleges and universities.
- There will be 1 entry per applicant.
- The essay must be submitted through Pdf Format.
Deadline for submission is on November 15, 2017.
Winners will be announced on December 15, 2017.
All applications will be reviewed and evaluated by the company committee on their merits. The successful applicants will notified through email. The amount granted by the company will be directly forwarded to college/university finance department to contribute towards tuition costs for the upcoming semester.