It is not for a special reason that scholarships is being offered. There are just some people with a good and kind heart. One of those is Mrs. Janice Bantum. Bantum has always thought of helping those who are deserving. She had created this fund system to assist a graduating senior from Coshocton High School who is planning to go to college and pursue a course in the education field. This is due to the fact that several members of Mr. Kenneth Bantum’s family, who is Mrs. Bantum’s husband, are teachers.
Started in 2015, there are requirements for the applicant to apply for this scholarship grant.
- Completed and approved application form
- Letter of acceptance from an accredited university or college
- High school transcript or equivalent academic record performance
- Wallet-sized applicant’s photo (senior picture excellent)
- Brief essay with a maximum of 250 words, which would explain why the applicant had chosen to pursue the field and career in education
Once the scholarship is granted, payment will be made directly to the university or college. The grantee should submit first a copy of the tuition statement from the college they enrolled at to Coshocton Foundation before scholarship fund will be released to them.
Application due date: 28 February 2018, before 8:30 am