Karman Healthcare is the nation’s leading manufacturer of wheelchairs since 1994. Karman manufacture over 100 models of wheelchairs, walkers, rollators, power wheelchairs & scooters, stand-up wheelchairs, oxygen regulators, bathroom safety and much more. Karman Healthcare also provides a wide range of home care products such as beds, furnishings, bathing, mobility, respiratory, dialysis chairs, patient-care, transfer, and transport equipment. More than 20 years Karman takes special care of customer satisfaction offering High-Quality Products and unmatched value.
Karman Healthcare Disability Scholarship awards two $500 scholarships for the college, and university students who have a mobility disability. Students have to write an essay describing the biggest challenge they have had to overcome as a result of mobility disability.
To be eligible for the Karman Healthcare Disability Scholarship, students must:
- Must be currently enrolled at an accredited college, or university in the U.S.
- Aged sixteen (16) years or older
- Open to all college, and university students with a mobility disability who use a wheelchair, or other mobility devices on a regular basis.
- Maintain a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.0 (or equivalent)
Applicants must provide following:
- Statement or transcript of your Grade Point Average (GPA) – unofficial transcripts accepted.
- Completed essay entry via email attached as a .doc, .docx, or .pdf file.
- Proof of mobility disability i.e. doctor’s note.
- A portrait image
The deadline for Karman Healthcare Disability Scholarship is September 1. 2017.