One of the ways to study with ease in China is through the Jiamusi University Scholarship. The Jiamusi University scholarship program in 2023 is an international scholarship for students from all over the world. It takes care of tuition and other academic costs, thereby lowering the cost of education in China.
The Heilongjiang Government is offering the Heilongjiang Province Government Scholarship Program at Jiamusi University in China. Also, the scholarship is open to international students who wish to complete an undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral degree.
In addition, applicants will receive registration fees, training, experiments, hands-on training, teaching materials, accommodation, and comprehensive insurance.
About Jiamusi University
Founded in 1947, Jiamusi University is a multidisciplinary university in the People’s Republic of China. In addition, the university included higher education, general higher education, technical and vocational higher education, and adult education (continuing education).
Learn more about Heilongjiang Province
Heilongjiang is China’s northernmost province, with remote mountain ranges and a flat inland plain. It is named after the Heilong (Black Dragon) River, which borders Russia. Harbin, the capital, is known for its Russian architecture, including the Saint Sophia Russian Orthodox Cathedral, as well as the European-style houses on Zhongyang Street.
The city is also famous for its annual international ice and snow sculpture festival.
Heilongjiang is China’s largest agricultural base, as well as a major industrial area based mainly on oil, wood, coal, and machinery manufacturing.
Jiamusi University scholarships are available to international students seeking to pursue bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees in college. To get access to other China Scholarships, click on the link.
The Jiamusi University Scholarships 2023 is hosted by the Government of Heilongjiang, at Jiamusi University, China.
Scholarships include tuition, experience, hands-on training, teaching materials, accommodation, and comprehensive insurance. However, students have to bear their travel and living expenses.
The Jiamusi University scholarships are for international students of all nationalities.
The number of offers is not specified.
- Applicants under the age of 25 applying for an undergraduate scholarship must have a bachelor’s degree with excellent grades.
- Applicants under the age of 35 who wish to apply for a scholarship with scholarship must have a bachelor’s degree with good grades.
- Applicants under the age of 40 applying for a Ph.D. must have a Master’s degree with excellent grades.
- Application Form for Heilongjiang Provincial Government Scholarships
- In addition, the graduation certificate and notarized high school transcript.
- Study or research plan in China written in Chinese or English.
- Also, the recommendations of at least two professors or associate professors.
- Original “Alien Physical Examination Record”; as much as
- Copy of passport
Deadline for application:
Jiamusi University Scholarships 2023 is April 15th, 2023
How to apply for a Chinese student visa
- You can apply for a Chinese visa at the Chinese embassy or consulate in your home country. When you apply for your visa, please remember to bring a valid passport, the original copy of the University Admission Notice, the Visa Application Form for Foreign Students Studying in China (also known as the JW201/JW202 form), and the original exam record physical.
- Please ensure that your admission notice, JW202 form, and physical examination record (within the validity of your visa, X2 visa holders do not need to submit the record after arrival in China) are delivered to you along with your passport after getting your Chinese. visa. You will need these documents to apply for your residence permit after you arrive in Chongqing.
- International students who will study in China for more than 6 months must obtain an X1 visa, while students who will study in China for less than 6 months can apply for an X2 visa.
An X1 visa will only be valid for 30 days after arrival. You must apply for a residence permit within these 30 days to obtain legal status in China at the Chongqing Municipal Public Security Bureau. It is not recommended that you arrive in China early due to the short term of your visa.