The Jelvix Scholarship Program is designed for graduate and high school students who are interested in science, engineering, innovative and emerging technologies. The program offers a unique opportunity to exceptional students by giving them $1000 award in a bid to help ease their educational endeavor. The deadline for scholarship submission is July 31, 2019.
To be eligible for the Jelvix Scholarship Program, applicants are expected to meet the following criteria for the Jelvix essay writing competition.
– Applicants must be a student currently attending or have plans to attend a private or accredited academic institution
– Applicants must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
– Applicants are expected to write and submit a unique essay with no copyright or plagiarism issues
– Applicants are required to submit document that include personal statement describing background, personal achievement, educational pursuits, challenges, and goals.
– Applicants must agree and authorize the publication of their selection and essay on the Jelvix blog
The scholarship board will select two of the best essays and reward applicants one time only;
First place: $1,000
Second place: $500
Candidates applying for the scholarship must email Google Doc or Word Doc with their essay and a brief personal statement to email@example.com
To know more about the scholarship and to apply, prospective candidates should visit the official scholarship website