Students who are first-year examinees and have remarkably complied with the qualification requirements can be granted the JD Entrance Scholarship. This scholarship can be availed by applicants who wish to study in Juris Doctor at FEU Makati Campus during the first semester of the school year.
Any student who is a bonafide Filipino countryman who is recognized as having a good moral character and is a graduate from any recognized campus of the Far Eastern University system across the whole nation who has successfully placed in the Top 20 of the degree program s/he has taken beyond the Batch of 2014 students.
Having notified to be qualified for the program, the applicant is then mandated to submit the following documents to move forward with the application process.
• Complete form of information of the student with attached 2×2 colored ID photo
• Original and photocopied version of diploma or original copy of academic transcripts to be verified and after which, it can be returned to the applicant shortly after the process of verification.
• Latin honor or degree course’s ranking certificate
• Original good moral character certificate
Scholars under the program are granted fully-paid tuition fee with discounts on miscellaneous to be assessed by the program and stipends. These benefits can be continuously provided to the recipient for four years while meeting the requirements for retention listed below.
• Must be a full-time student
• Must have earned a GPA not less than 83.88 unless subjected to change by the Dean
• Must have no grade in any subject less than 82 unless subjected to change by the Dean
• Must have a clean personal school record