The Japan-WCO Human Resource Development Program (Scholarship Program) gives awards to empower promising youthful Customs chiefs from a creating nation individual from the WCO to attempt Master’s level investigations at the Aoyama Gakuin University (AGU) in Tokyo, Japan. A month to month stipend covers housing, meals, transportations, and different costs. The measure of the stipend is liable to change as indicated by the choice of the Japanese Government. Aoyama Gakuin University (AGU) is one of the best private colleges in Asia, situated in the core of metropolitan Tokyo, Japan.
Successful students will be awarded in the field of Strategic Management and Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) programme. This program is open for European and Japanese nationals. For the list of countries, please visit the link here: http://www.aoyamasmiprp.jp/
Candidates must meet the accompanying qualification prerequisites:
- A competitor must be a traditions officer of a creating individual from the WCO with quality work understanding of no less than three years in the field of traditions approach and organization in his/her nation of origin.
- Inclination will be given to competitors who have involvement in IPR outskirt implementation, and who are relied upon to work in the IPR-related area of their Customs organization after this Scholarship Program.
- An applicant must be healthy and ideally under 40 years old as of April 1, 2019.
- People who have just been granted a scholarship under the Japan-WCO Human Resource Development Program in the past won’t be qualified to apply for this Scholarship Program.
- After the finishing of the Program, the applicants should keep on working in their home Customs organization for a long time at any rate.
The deadline for application is still open.